Are you searching for the perfect company retreat experience? EMI Worldwide has the solutions. Creative corporate events can play a major role in not only enhancing your company image, but can also increase attendee participation and covey your corporate message to shareholders, customers and perhaps best of all, employees.
EMI makes the process easy, allowing you to relax knowing that every detail of your company retreat is covered and your corporate event is in the hands of expert planners- whether you want EMI to plan every aspect of your event or provide needed support.
EMI Worldwide was founded on the core principle the there is no one-size-fits-all solution to planning a company retreat in today’s cost-conscious economy. Companies desire to partner with a service provider that brings a creative approach to not only the logistics, but the pricing as well. EMI’s simple solution, based on their 150 years of experience, was to create a menu of services that companies can select from. This provides clients with the flexibility to decide the level of support they need, so that they don’t end up paying for service and support they don’t need.
EMI’s flexible support menu options include:
- Site selection (no fee), with recommendations for destination, hotel or resort, destination airline analysis, interactive estimated budget and more.
- Customized interactive attendee registration form: Once your attendee list has been finalized, EMI will send out our customized interactive registration form. Using your logo, trip destination and theme is essential for your companies brand identity. Each attendee can simply open their customized form, fill out the required information and email the completed form to your EMI Team Leader.
- Group airline ticketing: Using airline group contract as well as Internet and published airline fares, the group air department will determine the most cost-effective way to structure the airline budget for your company retreat.
- Location ground transportation: Based on your individual transportation needs, EMI will solicit proposals from a minimum of 3 qualified transport vendors on every event during your company retreat. White-glove service is guaranteed.
- Food and beverage planning and negotiating: Food and beverage has a significant effect on how your employees judge your event. Leave it in the hands of the experts.
- Creative event concepts: Being creative is key for a successful company retreat. EMI Worldwide will create ideas that will enhance your agenda of theme, bringing the ‘wow’ factor.
- Event space contracting: An EMI conference planner will work with you to ensure the space they contract for your company retreat meets your requirements, down to a tee.
- On-site support staff: EMI’s professional staff will handle all of the day-to-day logistics, freeing you to concentrate your efforts on the overall success of your event.
- Incentive program consulting: EMI has assisted over 300 companies design and implement successful incentive programs and company retreat events.
- Incentive program administration: EMI offers participants online access to track their performance.
- Educational and training programs: EMI has extensive experience in making your company retreat more productive by providing your attendees the tools and training necessary to maximize performance.
- Logo identified merchandise: Your logo on the right item adds a special touch and can make a company retreat more memorable.
- Scent enhancement marketing: Using proven scent marketing can help improve and motivate your attendee performance.
Ready to learn more? Contact EMI Worldwide by calling 215-923-4262. You can request a free consultation by phone or by visiting online at emiworldwide.org. Enjoy your company retreat like never before, with the help of EMI Worldwide.